Jumping spiders on the internet:
- Proszynski's Salticidae of the
World, current (database) version, by Jerzy Proszynski. Diagnostic
drawings of salticid species, compiled from the literature and
otherwise unpublished, and a comprehensive taxonomic catalogue of
- Salticidae in World
Spider Catalog, by Norman Platnick
- Jumping spiders of the world by
Heiko Metzner, a compilation of images and data about jumping spiders.
- Peckhamia (The Peckham Society), hosting many resources for salticids
- Salticidae of the
World, 2007 version. This is maintained because it is more easily indexed by search engines than the database version.
of Life: Salticidae, by Wayne Maddison. A phylogenetic
presentation of salticid diversity, with many photographs. The phylogeny is currently out of date.
to French Salticidae, by Yvan Montardi
of Northwest Europe, by Ed Nieuwenhuys
Spider Study Center of Japan, by Hiroyoshi Ikeda
- Red Latinoamericana de Salticidologos, a Facebook group
section of Arachnology Homepage, by William Piel & Herman
- Marshal Hedin's laboratory
- Damian Elias's laboratory
- Wayne Maddison's laboratory, with blog posts and notes on expeditions